1. Free Shipping on Saris within India, if the order value is greater than Rs.9,000.
A Shipping charge of Rs. 50 - 150 is charged for shipping within India if the order value is less than Rs. 9,000
2. Domestic orders within India will be processed within 14 - 24 business days or earlier from the date of order.
3. Our products are packaged in secure tamper-proof packaging. If you find that the package is tampered with please do not accept delivery of the same from the carrier. Immediately contact us at email@example.com
4. Products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then please create separate orders in separate carts for each address.
1. Additional charges are payable for shipping saris to locations outside India. Current shipping costs are as follows
- Sari - INR.1500 - INR.1800 per sari (depends on the weight)
- Two Saris cannot be shipped in 1 package. If the order has 1 sari, we will ship it in 2 separate packages for which INR.1500 - INR1800 will be collected for every single package.
2. Orders within India will be processed within 14 - 24 business days or earlier from the date of order.
3. Based on the country of import, our carrier may need to get customs clearance for your goods before delivering them to you. Any additional taxes/import duties/customs charges levied by the country of import will be chargeable to the customer. The customer is liable to reimburse the carrier for any such charges paid by carrier on behalf of the customer.
4. Loss or theft from date & point of dispatch to date & point of delivery gets lost. But on the off chance that the shipping label comes off, or the package is torn and the contents scattered, you'll have no choice but to file a lost package claim with the carrier.
Exchange / Return :
We at Margazhi, follow a very stringent quality check process and make sure to provide our customers with the highest quality products. We do not follow a refund policy and do not offer a refund on any orders. However, incase our customers have received a damaged product. For any exchange / return requests please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Incase of any exchange, the customer is requested to inform us about the same within 2 days of delivery. We accept the exchange within 15 days of the registered request and hold the right to not accept the products incase received in a damaged condition or after the given time.
- The cost of return / exchange if any have to be borne by the customer. Request you to please go through our size guide thoroughly before confirming your orders. For any assistance you can write to us on email@example.com
- The products should be in unworn condition with all tags intact. Ito holds all rights to not accept the products incase they are used or damaged by the customer.
- We only accept exchange / return of product once and within 2 days of the goods received by the customer.
-Margazhi will not be responsible for the loss of products sent by you and will not accept the products incase the outer packaging is damaged or the seal is broken.
- We do not guarantee availability of the same product in the desired color. Exchange will entirely depend on availability of products. Requesting you to please check before requesting an exchange.
- Bespoke or customised orders cannot be cancelled or exchanged unless they are faulty or not as requested.
- Any or all products on clearance are not eligible for an exchange or return.
- Exchange and return are not applicable on International orders.
- We do not follow a refund policy and do not offer a refund on any orders. However you can ask for a credit note that will be valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue and will be exclusive of the shipping charges.
All the products have been made in the finest handwoven fabrics and materials. Many of the processes are manually done. Irregularities which may occur are characteristic of the handcrafted process and are not counted as a defect in the product.